The Online Lead Auditor Training course is a self-paced program offered as both a standalone course and as a blended solution, coupled with any of our two-day face-to-face management system-specific auditing training. The program helps organisations to demonstrate their commitment to compliance with legislative and regulatory requirements, through the application of audit skills and knowledge to their audit teams and management systems representatives.
The Online Lead Auditor Training course is based on the content from the last 3 days of our popular five-day instructor led, Lead Auditor training program.The online course is offered as a standalone course or as a blended option, coupled with any of our two-day management systems-specific auditing course. For more information or to register for the blended option, please call our Customer Service team on 1300 727 444.
Alternatively, if you prefer face-to-face training, then our instructor-led, five-day Lead Auditor training in a specific management system is the course for you.
Details for accessing your course will be emailed to you upon confirmation of your registration and payment (may take up to 24 hours from submission).
Note: If you choose to pay via invoice, a licence will be issued upon full payment of the invoice.
New Zealand Clients - Pricing is in Australian dollars. For more information, or to register, please call 0800 727 444.
Internet Browser Compatibility Windows IE Version 7: Yes; IE v8: Yes; IE v9: Yes; Google Chrome: Yes; Mozilla Firefox: Yes; IE v10: No;
Course OutlineWith highly interactive and immersive content, assessment activities, case studies and support tools, the OLAT program has been designed in accordance with the guidelines outlined in ISO 19011:2011 (AS/NZS ISO 19011:2011)*; to provide participants with the core skills required to initiate, conduct and report on a management system audit, as well as develop the communication skills required to lead an audit successfully.
The course is broken up into five modules, three content rich modules, bookended by an introduction and a summative module. Each module is then split into several lessons.
*As part of the 6 month licence you will have access to view the Standard online only.
Learning OutcomesUpon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Demonstrate the processes involved with managing audit programs, initiating an audit, preparing for an audit, conducting on-site activities, reporting on audit findings and conducting post-audit activities
- Outline the personal and interpersonal skills required to conduct management systems audit
- Demonstrate the appropriate oral, written and non-verbal communication techniques that are desirable for lead management systems auditors
BenefitsOnline learning differs in many ways to traditional classroom learning. Some major points of difference include:
- Anytime, anywhere, any place. Learning is convenient and can be delivered on-demand, when and where it is needed, both on-site and off-site
- Time reduction. Learning can be delivered as 'just in time' training, reducing the period between the learning and application of the knowledge or skills
- Cost effective. Your organisation does not need to pay for travel, accommodation and for your time out of the office
- No-risk environment. Online learning environment allows you to safely master skills before applying them in actual situations
- Flexible access. Allows you to access and review the lessons you need at times convenient to you. Content can be revisited as often as you desire within the 6 month period
- Motivation. Interactive lessons and media elements, such as video, animation and sound, will get you involved more quickly and keep you motivated to continue
- Self paced. You are able to complete the course at your own speed. The course is designed to help facilitate you through the content, however there is no face to face facilitator and activities are designed to be for self-interaction rather than with other participants
Upon completion of the Online assessment, participants will receive:
Certificate of Attainment
RABQSA AU Management systems auditing
RABQSA TL Leading management systems audit teams
An optional post-course assessment is also included when the online course is purchased. This post course assessment covers the nationally recognised units of competency and requires participants to have access to:
- A workplace, including personnel involved in areas to be evaluated
- Organisational documentation, information and data
At the successful completion of the post course assessment, participants will receive:
Statement of Attainment
BSBAUD501B Initiate a quality audit
BSBAUD503B Lead a quality audit
BSBAUD504B Report on a quality audit
BSBAUD402B Participate in a quality audit
Issued by SAI Global (RTO: 106919)
Who should attend?This online training course is suitable for employees who are required to conduct internal quality and management system audits within their organisations. Additionally, department managers, supervisors, quality representatives, engineers and administrative staff who have a focus on business improvement, performance and profitability can also benefit from this course.
PrerequisitesThere are no pre-requisites for this course. However, it is strongly recommended that you have knowledge of the Standard you wish to audit against, as well as, an understanding of internal audit principles.
> Make an In-house Training Inquiry
> Download current SAI Global Training Catalogue